Monday, March 14, 2011

Samsung ST60



Product Type: Samsung digital cameras     
Description: Model ID EC-ST60ZZBPBGB / Samsung ST60 - Digital camera - compact - 12.2 Mpix - optical zoom: 4 x - supported memory: SD, SDHC - black / The Samsung ST60

Advantages: Size, 12.2 megapixels, price
Disadvantages: None

First thing I like about it is its size, it is small and sleek, the thin design is great for when you want to either carry it in your pocket or if you put it in a small handbag, it isn't too bulky which is perfect for when I go out with friends.

I didn't really mind if the quality wasn't the best of the best, as I'm not using it for taking "professional pictures", but it is 12.2 megapixels so I am extremely pleased with that, if I were to use it to take some nice quality pictures, I know the images would be very high quality. The zoom is a 4x Optical zoom, which is a lot better than digital zoom as the quality of the image isn't compromised when you zoom in to take a photograph, although the image isn't as clear as it would have been without using the zoom, it is reasonably good and shows up a lot better once you put them onto a computer.

The screen is a nice size, 2.7 inches, which is big enough to see the pictures quite well, and makes the camera easier to use, I don't fiddle around with many of the features and it works just fine, it is easy to figure out how to turn on/off the flash, take videos, etc.

The camera also takes HD videos, which is a bonus, the quality of the video was higher than I expected, if you decide to buy this camera then you are getting a very good deal for your money. I also think it would be the perfect camera for someone that is starting to get into taking photos, maybe a teenager.
At around £80-£90 pounds, this camera is definitely worth it. It is available in a few different colours; black, silver, red and purple, (there may be some more but these are the ones I have found), but personally I would go with the black one as on amazon they are charging nearly £40 more for the purple one.

If you are looking for a nice camera when you are on the go, or something small you might want to take on a trip, or a gift for someone, I recommend this camera to all of you, it is a great buy!
Summary: Bargain!
Processing/Quality:     Processing/Quality
Reliability:     Reliability
Ease of use:     Ease of use
Features:     Features
Picture quality:     Picture quality

No comments:

Post a Comment